TechnologyFusion utilizes some of the most advanced contact center technology in the industry to provide the foundation required for our highly personalized approach to customer contact. Some of the key capabilities you will profit from including but not limited to the following:
- Highly redundant. Fusion maintains highly redundant voice and data lines with multiple paths in and out of our facilities to ensure an exceptionally high level of availability of its services.
- Voice, Chat and Email Platform. Fusion has employed an industry leading telephony and data switching platform with complete redundancy to provide confidence to our Clients that their Agents are working on both a highly redundant and leading edge platform allowing for many features including the ability to queue both voice and non-voice customer requests.
- Skill-based routing. Every call, chat or email is automatically routed directly to one of your Fusion agents specifically equipped to help that customer.
- Highly refined testing. Fusion can set up a variable allocation of calls – either internally or with other call centers – to power detailed A/B testing without the hassle of contacting a telephone provider. You can also tap into our bank of dedicated toll-free numbers to test various offers and approaches.
- Extensive integration with your CRM. Fusion has considerable experience integrating with many different customer data systems. This empowers your agents to look up necessary customer data for quick, responsive resolution to just about any issue.
- Detailed reporting. Fusion can also incorporate your CRM data into the reports you receive. This allows for insightful analytics based on virtually any segmenting you need.
- Call Recording. At Fusion security is a top priority at every stage of the contact process. Fusion records and encrypts 100% of calls coming into any of our contact centers. Careful monitoring and quality assurance methods ensure the safety of your customer data.